Monday, May 30, 2011

Diary Diddle - May 30

1969 - Friday
Mom and Dad came home this afternoon.  They found a house that's two story, really three including the attic, about 100 years old.  It has a porch, fireplaces, but only 3 bedrooms.
------------------------------------------------------------
Note:  These pictures show only a portion of the interior of the house.  This was a spectacular house and one of my favorites although we only lived here a couple of years.

My graduation - June 1970.  I loved those shoes!

Prom with Clayton Freeman.  I made my prom gown.

Mom with our dog, Betsy, standing in front of some killer azalea bushes.  This was while Dad was in Vietnam.  This was a glamour shot she was sending to him.

One of the many fireplaces.  Christmas 1970 while Dad was in Vietnam.