Monday, May 23, 2011

Diary Diddle - May 23

1969 - Friday
Today was the best day I've had in a long time.  To begin with, it was the last day of seminary...2nd period Business Law, a girl who is an ex-hippie came and talked to us about some of the things she used to do.  She told us about taking LSD and marijuana and how she finally had a bad trip that lasted for two days and then she got off drugs.  Tonight was the Seminary graduation.  I sat by William Stapleton at the head table since I'm a district officer.  I wore my pink dress I made and everyone liked it.  After we got the awards, we had the dance.  At first everyone wasn't dancing to the band.  I finally got asked to dance.  One time I was sitting by Mom and Dad and a guy with a beard asked me to dance.  He was so-o-o good looking.  His name is Jim and he's a senior at West Florida University.  I'm the only girl he danced with.  He also plays drums in a band.