Monday, May 23, 2011

The Best Daughter-In-Law In The World

Tomorrow is Nikki's birthday.  Simply said, "I love Nikki".  I love her for so many reason...



I love Nikki first and foremost because she loves Corey.  And, Corey loves Nikki.  As his mom, I have seen young ladies come and go in his life, but I knew that when he met Nikki, he wanted her in his life.







I love Nikki secondly because she is the mother of my adorable grandson.  I have always loved her interaction with Derek and admired her nuturing abilities and the way that she cares for him.



I love her ability to care for her family through her resourcefulness, her cooking abilities, her housekeeping skills and so many, many other wonderful qualities she possesses.

I love her for her love and devotion to our Heavenly Father and love that she helps guide Corey and teaches Derek that same love.

I love Nikki because she is the daughter I never bore and she is everything I would ever have wanted in one.