Monday, May 16, 2011

Diary Diddle - May 16

1969 - Friday
I went babysitting and made $2.00.  Dad bought a new iron today with teflon coating.
----------------------------
Note:  Ooooh  weeeee - teflon coating!

1970 - Saturday
Kenny Smith cam to our house last night...Trying to finish three dresses for tomorrow.

Note:  Kenny Smith was only one of two guys that I absolutely detested.  He was G.I. stationed at Eglin AFB and attended our ward when I was about 17 years old.  He was in love with me and just wouldn't leave me alone.  I was never nice to him and never ever gave him the time of day.  Mom and Dad thought it was funny watching how I tried to avoid him.

The other guy I could not stand was Pat Davis.  He was a friend of Donald's and he and Nancy set me up on a blind date with Pat.  I couldn't end the date soon enough!!!