Monday, June 6, 2011

Diary Diddle - June 5

Friday - 1970

Mr. Bill and Carol came down this afternoon and bought me a red folding umbrella.  Tonite was graduation and Mr. Bill and Dad took some pictures of me in my cap and gown.  I was so smiley when I got my diploma.  Mr. Bill showed some movies he had taken when I was in the 4th grade and they were so funny.
(See also Monday, June 16, 2008 My Graduation blog about more graduation details.  See also Wednesday, January 23, 2008 about Mr. Bill .
-----------------------------------------------------------
Note:  The movies that Mr. Bill showed was taken at a Pioneer Day celebration while we lived in Japan.  We kids were dressed in period clothing and we had turned our little red wagon into a pioneer wagon.

My senior class picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment