Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hot Air Balloon Day

This is one of those things I have on my "Bucket List".  I've always wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride and I've done it.  I can't really say why other than I've never taken the opportunity.

I did buy Corey a ticket for a balloon ride for either his 18th or 21st birthday.  It was supposed to last about a couple of hours and I don't know whether he ever actually took the ride or not.  Hmmm, better check that out sometime.

Since moving to Wyoming, Joe and I have gone to a couple of balloon launches and attended one in Provo with the kids.  Check our earlier blogs about that dated Sunday, July 19, 2009 entitled Riverton Balloon Rendezvous and Saturday, July 3, 2010 The Provo Balloon Launch.

When Joe and I were in Albuquerque, New Mexico a few years back, we were fortunate to be there on business when the yearly, very large, balloon race was taking place.  We were lucky that every morning we could look out our hotel window and watch the balloons take off in the distance. 

I just think it would be great to go ballooning and maybe I'll make it one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment