Monday, June 6, 2011

Diary Diddle - June 4

1969 - Wednesday
Got up at 4:30.  Mom and I left.  We made the trip real good and in 4 1/2 hours.  I finally got to see the house and it's really beautiful.  We then went to Tifton after Mom went to the water, telephone and electric companies.  It was so hot and poor Julius was so hot he just laid on the seat beside me.  I went swimming with Joan and all the boys in the pond today.  I was just going to bed when Aunt Lilly came over with some baby and is going to sleep in my bed.
------------------------------------------------------
Note:  Joan is my cousin and "the boys" are probably all her brothers.  Aunt Lilly was my Grandmother McGhee's sister.


1970 - Thursday

This morning I had to get up and go to graduation practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment