Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 9, 1934…Donald Duck made his first screen appearance in the Disney film short "The Wise Little Hen."

Years ago, Les and I took Corey and Helen to Disneyworld for a couple of days.  Helen was 10 and Corey was 9 at the time.  I remember that on one day, the two of them were dressed alike and everyone thought they were twins.  But then, people have always thought they were either twins or brother and sister. 

Anyway, I went through all my old pictures looking for Donald Duck at some visit to Disneyworld and never found him.  Found lots of other characters, but no Donald Duck.  But, in honor of Donald, I am including these pictures of reminders of good ole days.





June 9, 1978…Leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints struck down a 148-year-old policy of excluding black men from the Mormon priesthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment