Saturday, June 4, 2011

Silence Is Golden

Since Joe is losing some of his hearing, he tends to turn the volume up on the television in the living room quite loudly.  So, it doesn't matter where you are in our little home, you can hear his television.  This makes it quite distracting if you want to watch another television or listen to some music or just have no sound at all.

So, I finally decided I had to do something before I lost another part of my sanity.  I invested in some wireless headphones.  After trying to get them operational myself and having a couple of other parties try also, they finally became functional.  Oh, the silence is golden.  He can watch what he wants and I don't hear a thing!  I just love modern technology.  Now if I can just get him to remember to turn off the headphones and the emitter so the batteries will last a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment