Friday, November 28, 2008

In A Nutshell...A Little Nutshell

Just to update everyone...(and believe me this is putting it into very short notes)

  • We left Georgia Tuesday morning and spent the night in Marion, Illinois
  • We left Marion and spent the night in Hays, Kansas Wednesday evening
  • We left Hays and made it all the way to Casper Thursday evening
  • We got our house keys today, met the new landlord and one of our new neighbors, Dave
  • I took my "pee test" and passed with flying colors so now I am officially an employee of Navarro Research and Engineering starting on Monday morning.
  • Corey and Ryan are due in this evening and may actually arrive about the same time!

I got all the utilities in our name, but the cable, phone and internet won't be up until the 8th!!! What will I do?!?!?!

It has been snowing off and on here today. In fact, the snow has stuck to the parking lot here at the hotel. It will be interesting seeing B.J.'s real reaction in the morning when he sees it in the daylight.

Thanks for all the prayers from everyone. We cannot complain one iota about the trip out here. It has all gone so well for us. I do miss what I had, but life is an adventure from now on.

3 comments:

  1. We're glad you made it (and passed the drug test - big worry there...)! Now you can eat all the poppy seed bread you want... Good luck moving in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, gosh we miss you but can't wait to hear about your new life in the great state of Wy. BTW your pew has already been spoken for, I noticed the Dave Cman clan have it now, don't worry it is in good hands. Love ya !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you heard that Brother Day was called as the new second counselor in the bishopric. Pretty good guess!

    ReplyDelete