Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm Back - In Casper

This morning I left Springville and headed back to Casper. It was another long drive - another 8 hours of beautiful scenery. (I know I would not want to make that trip every weekend). It's amazing how the views remind me of scenes out of a western. I can almost imagine cowboys being chased by Indians.

My drive started off this morning going through beautiful Provo Canyon where I encountered snow on the mountains and lots of fog. Some of the other interesting things today was seeing a real coyote roaming out among the sagebrush, climbing up to 7000 ft. as I passed over the Continental Divide three times and saw gas at under $2.00 when I arrived in Casper. That was something I thought I'd never see again.

Today was also the day that Nancy called to tell me that Mom had received some of her tests results and that she will be going to see a doctor at Emory as soon as her doctor sets up an appointment. That is something that I cannot write about at this time and won't.

1 comment: