Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 13...and counting

It's been an exceedingly long day. I have the feeling that this is the beginning of many exceedingly long days. It's amazing the amount of things that start popping into your head that needs to be done before moving. I start thinking about the people I need to call to say goodbye. I start thinking about the people I need to see to say goodbye. I start to think of all the businesses that I'll need to contact to discontinue service. And it goes on and on. Standing in the shower is the worse time. I've always done my best thinking in the shower and I've found that I've needed to speed up my showers because I'm thinking waaaay too much!

Let's see what we got accomplished today:

  • Got Joe a "store bought" haircut
  • Dropped "goodies" off at Mom and Dad's (one mans junk is another mans treasure)
  • Went by the post office to mail our deposit for new home in Casper
  • Went by Social Security office for some paperwork for Joe
  • Went by Wal-Mart for medicines and packing tape
  • Next door neighbor came over to check our possible furniture purchases
  • Called friends and family to schedule pickup of additional "goodies".

Unfortunately, that wasn't everything on my list, but then there's always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment