Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A View From My Office

These are pictures, on a clear day and after snow day, taken from the windown in my office at the oilfield. The others are of my spacious office before I put anything up on the wall or in the window. I work in the Upper Office and if you look closely, you can see the Lower Office in the left hand corner of the third and seventh pictures.

The mountains in the background are not really mountains, but are called ridges. If you look to the left, on a clear day you can see the Big Horn Mountains which are about 150 miles away, but look much, much closer.

As you can see, it's really pretty desolate out in the area or at least it looks so in the middle of winter. Spring will be very interesting to see if it changes much. Also notice the flags flying in picture three. That's the way the flags look most of the time - straight out!







1 comment:

  1. I don't know that I could take the semi desolate look of this time of year. My daffodills already have their little yellow heads all abloom.

    ReplyDelete