Thursday, January 8, 2009

There Are Good People In The World

After work today, Joe and I went to buy groceries so that's one less thing to do tomorrow. When we came outside with our shopping cart, Joe loaded everything in the car while I unlocked it and got in. We drove home, started to unload the groceries when I realized I had no purse. It was then that we realized that after putting the groceries in the car, Joe forgot to get my purse.

So, in a panic and with fervent prayers, we rushed back to the store to see if we could locate the cart with my purse. It was gone! I ran into the store and found out that some man had turned it in to the service desk. Can you imagine how relieved I felt?!?! I asked for a page so I could thank the man, but he never came. Once again, I have been very fortunate to have another person come to my aid. There are good people in the world and Wyoming seems to have a plentiful amount. Thank you kind stranger. You made my Thursday/Friday come to a wonderful end.

1 comment:

  1. see , remember those times you paid for the folks behind you in line at the fastfood place ? what comes around goes around :)

    ReplyDelete