Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Own Personal Snowman

These are pictures that were taken last weekend when the temperature dipped to -35 below.

Recognize my car? It has looked worse than this though. We have to park on the street unfortunately and so each morning I carefully make my way down the sidewalk and hope I don't break something.


Here is Joe modeling some of his latest cold weather attire of boots, gloves and short coat. I should have taken a picture of him yesterday with his longer coat and woolen cap.

This is home sweet home. Our bedroom is located at the two right windows, the living room in on the other end. The plant on the left hand side of the walkway is a scrawny rose bush. Why it's there, I don't know and it will be interesting to see how many roses it produces whenever it might bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment