Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It Was A Good Day

It was a good day all around. The weather actually got up in the 40's, the wind didn't blow hardly any, the snow has disappeared from the yard, Joe went to the doctor and was told he's healing wonderfully, I saw mule deer close up today on the oilfield and in the median of the interstate, we got all our remaining plastic bins stored in the storehouse outside, all the boxes are history meaning they are in the trashcan, it was a pretty fast day at the office, the oil was changed in my car and they even fixed my windblown door free of charge (waa hoo), I came home to an orderly home, dinner was ready and waiting and I got a sweet hug and kiss from my pumpkin head.

Now I've got to stop so I can finish packing so Joe and I can leave tomorrow to see the cutest grandchild in the whole world!!! (And his mommy and daddy).

1 comment:

  1. Sure glad you and Joe are "relaxing" so much in your new adventures!! I miss ya!

    ReplyDelete