Saturday, February 7, 2009

We'll Be Leaving On A Jet Plane (In 96 days)


Yes, it's official...Joe and I now have our tickets purchased for the flight home in May and it's been scheduled on the office calendar. So now all we have to do it wait for the days to tick on by. I'm sure it will go by quickly as we've now lived here in Wyoming almost three months. Time really does go by the older you get!
The nice thing about this flight is that it'll be into Atlanta instead of Jacksonville. I much prefer that since I always seemed to get misplaced leaving the Jacksonville airport. We will be flying in on Friday and then leaving a week and two days later on Sunday. That will give us lots of time to visit with family and friends since I don't know what the next time is when we may get to visit.
So, look out everyone cause we'll be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment