Sunday, February 8, 2009

Five Things That Make Me Absurdly Happy

So Jennifer challenged us to think of five things that make us absurdly happy. Hmmm, I may have to begin my list and then come back to it. But, I'll give it a try

1. Having my bed made up just the way I like it. Comforter just so, pillows just so, etc. (This rarely happens though since Joe is still in the bed when I leave at 5:00 a.m. most mornings. But, I will give him credit that he does try his very best to make it look presentable).
2. Stepping on the "talking scale" and having it say that I've lost another pound. This is even better since I'm not on any diet and not trying to diet.
3. Walking into a store like Hobby Lobby or Michael's and finding just the perfect thing for something in the house that I just have to now have - and it's on sale!
4. My three day weekends and I have no obligations to do anything except show up for church on Sunday - no lessons to prepare, no doctor appointments!
5. But, most importantly, talking to Mom and/or Dad on a daily basis. Thank God for cell phones and modern technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment