Saturday, August 2, 2008

Our Fourth Wedding Anniversary

Joe and I recently celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary on July 24th. Unfortunately with so many things happening in the past couple of weeks, I didn't get the chance to acknowledge that with a special posting. So I will now with pictures from our wedding which seems so long ago, yet at the same time it doesn't seem possible we've been together for over four years now. How blessed my life as been since I met Joe. I just cannot imagine life without him and I look forward to many, many more years with him. I have a sign hanging in our bedroom that I purchased on our last trip to Utah that says "always and forever, no matter what" and that's how I view our life together.

For those of you who did not attend the wedding and are curious about our clothing - we were attending a Hawaiian luau being held the same time as our wedding, complete with dancers and Hawaiian food.


No comments:

Post a Comment