Saturday, August 2, 2008

Four Generation - Cattell Side


This is a four-generation shot taken in December of 1983 when Corey was turning one year old. My grandmother, Louise Cattell Mix, had come to visit and this was the last time I ever saw her alive. She died one year later on December 22, 1984.

I really didn't know this grandmother very well as I never spent much time with her. I can remember going to her home in Missouri before and after we moved to Japan, she made a visit to our home at Eglin AFB, Florida and this visit to Brookfield, Georgia. I'm sure there were more times that I saw her as some of my baby pictures will attest, but my memories are only those I stated.

That's my Grandmother Cattell (Mix) on the left, Dad, Me and Corey being held by his granddaddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment