Thursday, August 28, 2008

Derek - 8/27/08

I'm marking this day on my calendar!!! I have finally been able to download a video from my cell phone to the blog site. Simple you say? Not for me. I got my phone one week before Derek was born so I could receive pictures and videos. Corey and Nikki (mostly Nikki) have been fantastic sending us lots of pictures and videos. However, my phone has been messed up and has automatically deleted more pictures and videos than I care to remember. When I do, I begin to get upset and cry since they are lot "one-of-a-kind" items that can never be replaced. And, with us living a couple thousand miles away, it helps to keep us connected as much as possible.

I haven't even been able to send anything to my email address and have it show up. I know I've got pictures swirling around somewhere in outer space or some family in Oslo, Norway has pictures of Derek. Hopefully, the HOURS spent at our local AT&T store was solved today after a replacement phone and a young lady who figured out the problem today - I hope!!!

Now everyone can see my absolutely fantastic, adorable, quickly-growing grandson and admire him as much as Joe and I do! (BTW...the strange noise on the video apparently is Nikki trying to get Derek to laugh. And no, she doesn't normally sound that way).

1 comment:

  1. I tell you there is a career out there that combines all these talents you have aquired through the years. Every time we turn around you are reinventing yourself!

    ReplyDelete