Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Do's For Mom and Me

It's been one of those days ever day for the past few days (got that?) when everyday seemed to be a bad hair day. It's been 100% humidity every single day forever. Not a thing I could do with my hair! Ever want to just shave your head and start all over? Oh no, it that what's happened to Dad? He wants to start every day all over? Anyway, I booked haircut appointments for Joe, Mom and me before I did something drastic towards my own head. Mom was way past having something done with hers and Joe was even getting shaggy. So off we went and this is the result for Mom and I. (Joe's "store bought haircut" looked the same - wonderful).


Doesn't it look great on her? Makes her look years younger.

I haven't had my hair this short in quite awhile.

1 comment:

  1. Look how brown Mom's is in the back! I do love yours. It is time for me to get something done to mine also. Maybe one rainy day next week.

    ReplyDelete