Saturday, April 21, 2012

Kindergarten Day


When I was younger, and the age of when I could have attended kindergarten, it was not possible for me to do so.  Only the children of parents who were well off could attend and that left me out.  Times have changed and children such as Corey now have the opportunity to attend kindergarten.
Corey, age 6.
"The first day of school  was very, very, very, very scared.  I did not know anyone that day.  I only know Karla".
Corey's kindergarten class.  Corey last row third from left.  He's standing by Chris who was his best friend for years.  Leslie, one of his good girl friends.  Second row - Karla in the pink shirt was and is still one of his forever friends.  Mandy, sitting to the left of Karla, was his very good tomboy and true friends.
One of Corey's first drawings.  He loved dinosaurs, just like his mom did.


Here he is...Mr. Kindergarten!  Wasn't he a cutie?!
Corey's first love letter given to him.  (The first of many)!
Corey's kindergarten class on a field trip to Omega Pharmacy.  Corey is in last row of children in dark t-shirt with arms raised and strange look on face.
Translation..."I Like Halloween.  Halloween is fun because you get to scare people in your coffin.  Halloween is fun".
Corey, Me and Karla Whitley dressed for Halloween 1988.

Serving my dry ice brew in our front yard.

Our front yard.

Corey's Kindergarten report card.




Drawn after Corey's class had gone on a field trip to the zoo.

End of year comments - passed on to 1st grade.


No comments:

Post a Comment