Sunday, May 25, 2008

My "Wish List"

Question: If you died tonight, what would you regret not having done today? What do you have on your "Wish List" that you wanted to do and haven't?

Here are some of my wishes...I wish I could do something meaningful for someone that would change their life for the better; I wish I could see my Utah family every day if that's what I wanted to do; I wish Joe could have a real relationship with his sons and know true love from them; I wish that I could understand how a computer works; I wish I could build a dream house somewhere overlooking a beautiful lake in the mountains; I wish I could have lunch with Thomas S. Monson and bring Corey along with me; I wish I could be more spontaneous without restriction of cost or time; I wish I could be an ice cream taster at Ben & Jerry's and not gain one ounce of weight; I wish I could discover a hidden pyramid filled with the greatest artifacts ever discovered; I wish I had a personal trainer who came and got me every day and made me work out no matter what; I wish I had a personal chef who would cook for Joe and me every day; I wish I could sit and watch the sun rise and set every day; I wish I didn't have to go to work everyday just to earn a paycheck; I wish I had my ideal Mustang and could take it to an open track and see who fast it could go before I chickened out; I wish parents never got older, but rather stayed in a holding pattern of good health; I wish it was cool enough every night to sleep with the windows open and I didn't have to wear earplugs; I wish the dogs could stay spotlessly clean at all times; I wish I could stay up late every night and sleep in until I wanted to in the morning. But since that last wish is impossible, I've got to stop for now and go to bed. And, lest you think this is all I wish for, think again!

Think about it...what would be on your "Wish List"?

No comments:

Post a Comment