Monday, May 26, 2008

Click to play Thanksgiving 2007

Yes, I'm aware these are Thanksgiving pictures, but I'm now going through my pictures and entering things as I run across them. Unfortunately, I can't just insert postings into a chronological order (at least I can't figure out how to do that), so you'll just have to go along with random postings.

Anyway, this was when the ENTIRE family was together for the first time since Mom and Dad's 50th wedding anniversary in 2001. There was Mom and Dad; Joe and me, Corey and a pregnant Nikki; Susan and Don, Travis and Sarah; Nancy and Donald, Jennifer and James, Madeline and Isabella, David and Eileen, Estella, Amelia and Gretchen, Helen and Ryan, Nathan and Samatha, Matthew and Jed; Jimmy, Allison, Tabitha and Caitlin. A total of 31, plus Derek who would eventually make his appearance in three months. What a wonderful day that was especially knowing that the chances of this ever happening again would be a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment