Sunday, August 12, 2012

I did not know I had so many tears.

My mind is and has been so full of thoughts over the course of these last several weeks.  I wish I'd had the strength of mind and body to have written the many things that have crossed through my mind in hopes that one day I could sort everything out and have a better understanding of what I've experienced.  Unfortunately, I was not able to do so.  This writing and those before and those to come after pertaining to Joe's death are the best I can do to make up for my lack of recording my thoughts.  It's very important to me that I do this.  It seems it's the only way that I can come to some way to understand what has happened.  There will be a randomness to the writings.

I have laid in bed wishing and praying for sleep and some type of rest, but it has been so elusive on many occasions.  With all the endless supply of thoughts, I find myself getting up at the oddest of hours of the night looking for some thing that comes into my mind.  It may be a picture, a piece of paper which could contain something Joe wrote to me, it's been looking for something on the Internet to listen to such as a particular song, or a talk.  I've been looking for answers to quell the raging tsunami of thoughts that just won't stop.  Many times I leave my office looking like a robber has gone through drawers and files searching for hidden treasure and left with a mess in his wake. 

I am searching for answers and comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment