Monday, June 16, 2008

Oh No...I've Been Tagged!!!

Thanks alot Vickie!!!

The rules are: list (3) joys; (3) fears; (3) goals; (3) current obsessions/collections; (3) random surprising facts about yourself. Then you tag five more unsuspecting people at the end of your blog by leaving their names at the end. (Do I even know five unsuspecting people, hmmmm)?

So here goes -

3 joys: (1) Joe with his sweet spirit, loving heart and rosy cheeks; (2) music - good, loud, soft, emotional, dancing; and (3) my family with all their weirdness and craziness and the stability that Mom and Dad bring to it.

3 fears: (1) violent thunderstorms; (2) bugs crawling on me when I'm asleep; and (3) losing Mom and Dad sometime in the future.

3 goals: (1) losing 100 lbs.; (2) be debt free; (3) move out west to be near Corey, Nikki and all my grandbabies (with Joe, of course and probably to Wyoming).

3 current obsessions/collections: (1) primitive angels, preferably wooden; (2) work; and (3) blogging!

3 random surprising facts about yourself: (1) I would LOVE a Mustang GT convertible with dual pipes, five speed transmission, chrome rims; and black with a fantastic stereo system; (2) I'd like to start/run a childcare program on an Indian reservation; (3) At one time I suffered from severe depression - but not anymore!!! Life is good - I am in a happy place in my life!

So, now the five people (three couples) I tag are:

Doug and Erin
Michael and Michelle
Corey and Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute! Anyone who knows you (or reads your blog) knows about your Mustang obsession- it's not a surprising fact! ;)

    ReplyDelete