Thursday, July 14, 2011

The New Job


So, after five months of full-time unemployment, I started a new job about a month ago.  I am in charge of doing the title work for all new and used purchases for an RV dealer.

I felt good about taking this job when offered for several reasons.  The pay seems to be above average here in the city of Casper, it's 2.5 miles from the house - no more 45 miles one way traveling, the people I work with are very cordial and friendly, but the biggest blessing about the job is the flexibility.  I am able to take my lunch hour at whatever time I want which means that I can pick Joe up from dialysis and I can take him to his balance therapy sessions without feeling any stress on time.  I truly believe that this is the answer to my prayers and that Heavenly Father was just holding this one for me at the right time.

I am also still working part-time hours of my choosing at the insurance agency.  When they offered me the opportunity to work with them, setting my own hours, it was a godsend to help supplement my unemployment monies.  I couldn't work for them full-time as they don't offer any health benefits and they don't pay really well.  However, when my new job came along, they did ask if I would be interested in still working for them and gave me a slight raise and a key to the office so that I can work whenever I wish.

So, I've definitely been blessed and hope that I am able to stay with Stalkup's after my 90 probation period because I think it's the perfect fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment