Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Today I'm Thankful For...

  • getting to sleep in an extra 1 1/2 hours since I was working in the Casper office and not the field;
  • thankful for a supervisor who let me work in the Casper office so I could be closer to town and be able to take Joe for his pre-op appointment today;
  • thankful for the opportunity to work later since I will and did miss some work hours to tend to Joe's needs today and not lose any monies;
  • thankful that the snow held off until I was warm and dry in my home;
  • thankful that I could take "Mr. Happy", my formerly grumpy neighbor some of my homemade chicken and dumplings and he invited me into his home;
  • thankful for my crockpot which cooked a pork loin to perfection and produced mouth-watering gravy for my lumpy mashed potatoes;
  • thankful that Joe had a good day at dialysis today meaning no sickness or bathroom problems;
  • thankful for the comments and love of a very dear friend who lives so far away;
  • thankful for a warm home to come home to;
  • thankful that my husband wants me to hold him tightly when we go to bed tonight;
  • thankful that my heavenly father listens to my prayers and grants me the wishes of my heart; and
  • thankful for an earthly father who listens to my concerns and understands and loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment