Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tomorrow is National Doughnut Day. Now this is my kind of day - celebrating doughnuts. I've eaten Krispy Kreme, Dunkin Doughnuts and all different kinds, but we've got a fantastic doughnut shop here in Casper. It's called "Daylight Donuts". Their doughnuts have a totally different texture and flavor than any doughnut I've ever eaten.
Just feast your salivating mouth on the picture showing some of the absolutely wonderful items sold at the store. Everything is cooked fresh each morning and the store closes at "noonish" according to the time on the door.
Since tomorrow is Friday and my day off, I may just have to start by there and celebrate National Doughnut Day.


1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean, I love Daylight Donuts. They have one in Pleasant Grove, but ours normally closes by 10am

    ReplyDelete