Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Blessings

  • a ride to work this morning. It's always nice to sit back when I don't have to do the driving.
  • being acknowledged at the morning meeting about my return back in the field since I was gone most all last week. Knowing that my co-workers missed me.
  • having my work complimented.
  • spending an enjoyable lunch time with my regular lunch buddies.
  • having Joe's health care nurse call me after visiting him and validating that my concerns have been and are real.
  • two long conversations with my best Wyoming friend/sister.
  • having a friend to have girl talk with at work.
  • spending some alone time at Sam's after work.
  • eating a great tasting rotisserie chicken and potato salad for dinner.
  • pre-moving into my new office in the field.
  • talking to my dad on the phone today. (In person would have been much better).
  • enjoying an absolutely beautiful day and watching the sun come up.
  • grateful my weekend sickness finally left my body!
  • coming home to the man I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment