Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Best Laid Plans...


This was going to be a great weekend complete with NO doctor visits, no hospital time, just running a few errands. I had plans to do some window shopping and meandering around a few stores for nothing in particular. Every day was a gorgeous day. I went to work for a few hours on Friday to make up some of the hours I missed while Joe was in the hospital. Then I went by and picked up Joe to run some errands.

We decided to try out a new place to eat called "Eggington's". It was wonderful. It will definitely be a place to take people who might visit us from out of town.


Our table is the one in the middle of the picture. I had Pecan Crusted French Toast which was unbelievably scrumptious and Joe had the greatest looking Reuben Sandwich and a salad.

Unfortunately, things took a down hill turn from there. I got really sick (and it had nothing to do with the restaurant). Me and the bathroom got well acquainted all weekend long. The only time I left the house was to take Joe to dialysis and pick him up. So much for plans, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment