Saturday, April 10, 2010

TLC Program - Kenny Easterday

During Easter weekend, I watched a TLC program about a man with only half a body. It was strange, but interesting nevertheless.
Last Friday I was in Walmart when suddenly a man passed me in a motorized wheelchair and when I looked, I realized he looked familiar. The guy looked exactly like the guy I'd just seen on tv the preceding weekend. If it wasn't him, he must have a twin! I did take a picture after he'd past by me...see below...

http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite/Non-food/Miscellaneous/kenny_easterday_the_man_with_half_a_body_0404101037.html

2 comments:

  1. y not just ask him n proper thing would have been to ask him for his permission to take picture not to stalk him as u did n from behind him wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. most people want to use n abuse.hope Mr. Kenny living a sober lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete