Sunday, April 4, 2010

Here's Looking At...Everything


I finally did it! I bought myself a new camera and it was no easy feat for me. You see, I already have two perfectly working cameras, but neither of them do what I really want and need them to do at the same time...things such as zoom, video with sound, face detection, high speed shots, etc. I talked myself out of a camera last Mother's Day, my birthday, Christmas and since Mother's Day was coming up again, I decided (after Joe's urging) it was time to ante up for the new camera before the upcoming family reunion.

I have had the opportunity to photograph some extraordinary scenes over the course of the last year and many have turned out beautifully. However, I have also lost many one-of-a-kind experiences due to the lack of a great camera. So, I'm hoping that I have made a great investment that will bring years of joy to myself and others through this camers. Only time will tell, huh? (And, now I have to decide what to do with the other cameras and get them out of the house).
These are some of my first pictures taken while I was trying out the new camera. Not bad, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment