Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 1982 - Pre Corey

This picture was taken at Mom and Dad's house in Brookfield about March 26, 1982.

Our good friends, Joan and Bruce Allen and their children, (who now live in Kayeville, Utah) had come to visit with Mom and Dad. On the back row is also Nancy (with the sunglasses), Cindy (Jimmy's first wife) and Jimmy holding baby Helen and Dad. Mom is sitting down in a chair as she had recently had leg surgery and Jennifer is to her left shielding her eyes. I believe that is David on the front row in the yellow shirt and two Easter baskets. And then, that is Les giving me a kiss. (Donald was taking the picture).

Baby Helen...
At the time this picture was taken, I had no idea that I was pregnant with Corey and wouldn't find out for about two months. (That's my burgundy Mustang in the background).

1 comment:

  1. That was the year I left Dale cuz I used your pregnancy as an excuse to stay in Georgia so long after my initial "visit" in that summer. Thanks for getting preggers so I could have an excuse for a lloonngg visit.. :-)

    ReplyDelete