Tuesday, April 27, 2010

An Invitation To Our First Wyoming Ranch Wedding

It came in the mail today. The invitation to Steph and Roberto's wedding. It won't take place until July, but Joe and I are excited. Steph is our doctor - primarily Joe's doctor since he goes more often. (Yes, she's young...very young, but then I'm old and getting older).

The wedding will take place at her parent's ranch away from civilization and the reception and dance will follow. The wedding begins at 6:30 in the evening so I think it will most likely be a long evening. Joe's already saying he needs to save up his money to buy some boots. Hmmm, we'll have to see about that.

What does one wear to a ranch wedding? Hopefully I'll find out by the time the wedding comes around. This ought to be lots of fun!

This map shows where we'll be going...Casper is in the bottom center; where I work is northeast of Casper and the red x shows where the wedding will be held. Trina lives in this area if you go directly east about where the word "Rd" is shown.

1 comment:

  1. There was a girl at honor's night wearing cowboy boats and a sundress. I knew she had to be an independent thinker!

    ReplyDelete