Sunday, July 12, 2009

Some thoughts...

The longer I live here in Wyoming, the more I love it! I'm about as contented as I can be. And, why shouldn't I be? Out here I have:
  • I have a fantastic man who shares my life and my love of exploring and adventure and doesn't hold me back from trying new things.
  • I am living within a few hours of Corey and Nikki and Derek and don't have to make extravagant plans months in advance to visit with them.
  • I have a job which is challenging and rewarding at the same time. But, it's a job and I work with some fantastic people.
  • I live in a cute little house that doesn't involve taking all my time keeping it up.
  • I've got a great church family with wonderful people who are here if I need them.

After spending the last two weekends traveling around this area, it is abundantly clear that I doubt that Joe and I will ever see or experience everything that is at our fingertips. But, then that's what makes living here special too. How many people have the opportunity of working four days a week and then having three days off for yourself?

Yes, life is good.

2 comments:

  1. Keep these happy thought when winter gets there again. I guess the spring and summer is why people stayed around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you think I'm trying to pack in as many fun and good memories as fast and as often as I can? I know the time will come in the next few weeks when it will be go to work and come home and go nowhere cuz the snow and ice will have returned.

    ReplyDelete