Monday, July 13, 2009

Moths, Speeding Ticket, Lightning, etc.


Moths - You know how we had the "lovebugs" infestation twice a year? Remember how they splatted the windshield of your car? Well, we don't have lovebugs here, but we do have Miller Moths. Apparently they come and invade your home at least once a year. How they get in the house I don't know, but there they are flying around your lights. And, when they die they leave a smudgy brown mark on your carpet. I think our time with them is over for now as I haven't seen any for a couple of weeks now.

Speeding Ticket - After driving almost 1200 miles during the weekend we went and visited the kids, would you believe I got stopped by a state trooper 20 miles from the house while traveling downhill. He took pity on me though and only gave me a warning. Whew!

Lightning - There has been a lot of it recently here in Casper in the late afternoons and it is so much bigger and brighter out here. I've been keeping away from the windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment