Monday, October 27, 2008

Welcome To Wyoming - Again!

Well, after a rough start to get here, I finally made it to Casper last night about 9:00 p.m. For those of you who didn't hear, I really had a major brainfart! I arrived at the Jacksonville Airport on Sunday morning only to find out that I should have flown out Saturday morning instead!!! I'd gotten my days mixed up. But, after crying off all my makeup, purchasing another one way ticket and being put on standby, I made it to Denver one hour after I'd originally thought I would. So, all turned out well considering. However, it left me leaving Denver about two hours later and consequently I had to drive in the dark most of the way when I made it into Wyoming. That was interesting since I didn't know if a deer would run out in front of me at any time. And, it was a part of Wyoming that I'd not been in before and I missed it. It was about a four hour drive from Denver to Casper which seemed like forever after traveling all day.

At least when I go into Casper, I knew where I was spending the next few nights. It was the same place Joe and I had stayed a couple of weeks ago. Finally got me something to eat and went to bed after calling my sweetie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment