Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day - Too Short!

I don't know how you spent your Labor Day, but I spent my laboring. Laboring on the computer. No, not because I was blogging. It was more like revising my revised revised resume. All this seems rather like something out of "The Twilight Zone". Didn't I just go through all this almost a year to the day!?!?!?! I'm in the process of pulling out all those lists of job employment sites. Goodie, goodie. I am so looking forward to going through the entire mess again - NOT!

Time to dust off the ole fax machine, get a new supply of black printer cartridges and make sure there's plenty of copy paper. But I look at it this way - atleast I know what to do and how to do it this time around!

It'll all be good and it'll all work out the way it's supposed to. My Heavenly Father knows what is in store for sweet Joe and me.



No comments:

Post a Comment