Thursday, September 25, 2008

Have you noticed my lack of blogging?


Perhaps you have noticed that I hadn't blogged in a while? There's been way too much stuff goin' on around here!!! Between finishing about 150 401(k)s and severance packets before my last day of work this week, teaching two, yep two, blogging classes (one last week and one this week) and traveling between Tifton and Moultrie filling out job applications, there's not even been time (nor desire) for even me to blog.

The blogging classes were fun to teach though. Hopefully, I have inspired some others to enjoy their own blogsites. My first class had the sister missionaries, Sister Clark and Sister Barnes, Vickie Spikes, Lillian Johnson, Rudine Nixon, Phyllis Miller, Eileen Seaman and Kristina Ritchie. My second class had Susan, Nancy, Helen, Vickie Cox, Phyllis Harvey, Cassey Thibault and Eileen and Kristina again. (Sorry I didn't take pictures at my second class. I forgot to bring in my camera).

1 comment:

  1. forgotten camera are a GOOD thing !
    enjoyed your class. You have truly inspired me to be my true self online and off....thanks for being a big sis ALL THESE YEARS. :-) lwhlm

    ReplyDelete