Saturday, July 26, 2008

Well, I Do Have A Birthday Coming Up Soon


ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
It never hurts to wish for something especially when you blow out the birthday candles, right? Oh, I forgot you've gotta have a cake with candles for that to happen and that doesn't look real promising either.

But, in case you're trying to decide what you can get me for my birthday, I'm still waiting on my black convertible Mustang GT with dual pipes with a five-speed transmission, chrome rims and an awesome sound system. Perfect for those little trips up and down the interstate. And, you might want to throw in a hat for Joe so that his cute little pumpkin head doesn't get sunburned. By the way, those of you who didn't or can't contribute to "my pony", you might want to take up a monetary collection to help pay for those speeding tickets I'm sure I might get occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment