Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Sidewalk Fairy

For two years, someone has been clearing our walkway and sidewalk from snow. Sometimes the walks have been cleared before I've left for work in the morning. I've wondered who this person or persons may have been that's done this, but I've never caught them in the act.

However, this morning as I was sitting on my bench by the front door getting ready to go outside and clean the car off so we could go to church, I heard a sound. It was a scraping sound like some shoveling on the walk. I jumped up, looked out the window and there was our neighbor, Dave walking towards the street. Caught ya in the act!!! Then he proceeded to wipe the snow from the car. No, I didn't open the door and say something. I ran and got my camera so I could document Dave's generosity. I'll thank him later.

The shoveled walkway...


One of the many things to be thankful for - great neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment