Sunday, October 4, 2009

Spending Time In Jackson With The Weeks Family

The primary reason we went to Jackson this weekend was to visit with Freddie, Vickie and Brooke Weeks who had flown out for a vacation in Wyoming. I've known the Weeks family for many years as Brooke was one of my daycare children for about three years. So, when I heard they were coming to our "neck of the woods", it was time to go see them.

This is one of the famous antler arches in the townsquare in Jackson...

Before we went to dinner on Friday, we girls went shopping - them to buys gifts for friends back in Georgia and I got some huckleberry candy for Joe.

Can you guess who much the boots cost?
Brooke getting acquainted with Buffy the Buffalo...
and meeting another buffalo on the street...
Brooke and Vickie...
BTW - the price on the boots...
-------------------------------------
And now - a little step back into the past. Pictures of Brooke!

This was our "Teddy Bear Picnic" at Jeff Davis park with all the kids. Brooke is on the back right side with the white picnic. "Grandmudder" is on the back left side.
Playing in the backroom...
This was taken around Thanksgiving since everyone is wearing their turkey headbands they made. (Brooke bottom left)
Snacktime. She always ate everything I gave her. (3rd from left)...
Celebrating "Mother Goose Day" at a friends house with a sheep cookie. (Brooke is in the purple sweater)...
Playing outside with Daddy Les...

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how grown up Brooke looks !! Of course, I shouldn't be surprised.. it happens to me every year...My youngins grow up over the summer !

    ReplyDelete