Saturday, October 3, 2009

Driggs, Idaho and the Heileson's

The primary reason we drove to Driggs was to visit Ray and Gwen Heileson. They used to live in Tifton, but moved to Idaho about 14 years ago due to job changes. He was our Stake President at one time and Gwen was our Relief Society president and I was her visiting teacher. So, it was very exciting for me to see them again as they are some of our favorite people in our family.

I spent way too much time talking (surprise, surprise) and so we stayed quite awhile, but I loved every minute of it. This also gave Joe the chance to meet some of my old family friends. Down the road from the Heileson home was this giant potato loaded on the back of this truck. Now that is my kind of potato!!!

This potato dude was sitting outside a drive-in theater. Mr. Potato met Pumpkin Head.

No comments:

Post a Comment