Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wouldn't This Be Cool?

You may remember that I have stated in earlier blogs about one of my favorite websites - postcard secrets.com. Many times there are postcards shown that are on the explicit side, but then there are ones that make you take a second glance and say "hmmm". I found one such one this evening...

Wouldn't this be a really cool thing to do from time to time? Just randomly select someone's name from the phone book and send them an encouraging, happy card?

I would probably write something inside such as "You don't know me, but I randomly selected your name to send you this card. (I got this idea from an internet website). I hope you have a happy day and that each day even better than the last. Remember that you are a child of God and you have a loving Heavenly Father who loves you".

Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone sent one about once a week? Walmart has those 44cent cards and so for less than $1.00 a week, I might be able to cheer someone up who needs it, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment