Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bet You Didn't Know That...

tomorow is ...
My neighbors, hmm, there's Dave and Lois who live on our right and are very nice people though we've never been in their home and they've not been in ours. But, Dave has driven Joe to the doctor before, we've gotten travel advice from them and they watch our home while we're out of down and we did swap Christmas gifts this year. Our neighbor on the left is an enigma. Her name is Jenny, she's single and in the health field, but we see another woman there all the time, but no Jenny recently. Directly across the street is the backside of another house that has a puppy who is getting bigger by the day. These neighbors have a bathroom with a frosted window pane so shower time can be very interesting at times. Not that I look, of course. It's just staring at me sometimes when I get out of my car. Next to this house is the older single man whom I have dubbed "Mr. Happy" as he has threatened to shoot the dogs if they come on his property, has berated us for moving to his state and taking jobs and we show up in "our fancy new cars". Hence the name "Mr. Happy". I do think he must get happy on occasion though as he seems to have female companions showing up from time to time. Hmmm. So, given the chance tomorrow it appears that I'll have no other choice but to "Wave All My Fingers At My Neighbors" tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment