Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'll Have A Large Serving of "Plumber's Butt"

Joe took me out to dinner last night to the "Outback Steakhouse". It was our first time of going there during the year since our move here.

This is what I HAD to look at during the course of my meal. The following items were on the Outback menu and made my decision of what to order a little difficult:


Walkabout Soup® of the Day - Hmmm, maybe he's pants slowly receded while he was "walking about to his table?

Classic Roasted Filet Wedge Salad - need I say more about the "wedge"?

No Rules Parmesan Pasta - apparently there were no rules about pulling your drawers up! (I kept wondering what his waitress thought every time she came to his table).

Sweet Glazed Roasted Pork Tenderloin - I was seeing lots of pork.

Baby Back Ribs - I was seeing the backside of his baby back ribs.

Outback Special - I didn't think his "outback" was so special!

The Melbourne - Description....As big as the name implies, this porterhouse is like two steaks in one - a flavorful strip and filet tenderloin together, seared for a juicy taste.

Lobster Tails - Description...Two cold water tails simply steamed or seasoned and grilled, served with your choice of two freshly made sides. I'll bet his tail was a little cold!

The Bloomin’ Burger - It was bloomin' all right!


The Outbacker Burger - I saw more of his outback than I wanted to see!

Chocolate Thunder From Down Under - I was hoping there'd be no "thunder from down under"!!!

Sydney’s Sinful Sundae - Need I say more?


But, all in all, I had a wonderful date with my sweetie. It was a so nice spending time doing something entirely different for us. I love my Joe!!!

3 comments:

  1. I AM DYIG LAUGHING !!!!! I am so glad I am not the only one who does this with the cell phone and their blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. No cell phone. I always carry a small camera in my purse and that's what I used. I pretended I was taking a picture of Joe and the "plumber" never knew I was taking his picture!

    ReplyDelete