Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Surprise - Steve's Birthday Party

Saturday was the surprise birthday party for Steve thrown by his wife, Jill. Steve is one of the guys I work with in the oilfield. It was held at Alcova Lake at one of their friends trailer. Joe and I rode with Teri, my boss and friend.

Steve was surprised and hadn't suspected a thing. That's Steve in the hat and my best buddy, Trina, talking to Joe.
Others attending were some of our co-workers. The two little girls bopping around balloons belong to Steve and Jill.
Steve's present from Teri, Trina and I was a Diet Coke bottle full of change and $1 bills. It was his money fund to purchase more Diet Coke's.
Teri...
Birthday boy, Steve...
An unexpected guest showed up, along with two babies...
Jill feeding the deer some fresh peaches...

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you not supposed to feed the animals? Looks like a real fun party at a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete