Sunday, June 14, 2009

Visiting Trina's Petting Zoo

After the picnic lunch, we visited my friend Trina's home. She has LOTS of different animals around her home. (Check out a previous blog about an earlier visit).

This trip though, she had added some new animals - little, tiny goats. We drove up into her yard and when I opened my car door, a little goat hopped into the back seat. It's the first time I've ever had a goat in any car I've ever had!

The goats followed us everywhere, but really seemed to enjoy sticking with Corey. Some of the lambs had escaped and Corey returned them to their pen.




















The sign of a good time - a muddy bottom and shoes!

2 comments:

  1. Yes he is. He would make Butterball mighty proud. We showed up and he really started strutting his stuff.

    ReplyDelete